To Friday, March 03, 2017 - 05:00pm
Cognitive Interview & Forensic Statement Analysis
- The Difficulties of Eyewitness Recall
- How Memory Works
- Principles of Cognition
- Guided Information Retrieval (Core Principal)
- V/W Memory Enhancement
- Communication Enhancement
- Techniques for inducing V/W's to provide more information
- The Worst Interviewing Mistakes
- Should the interviewer believe the person?
- Is the writer/speaker more involved in the offense than what s/he has said?
- Is there any relational difficulty evident between the writer/speaker and the other people mentioned in the statement?
- What might be these difficulties be?
- When might those difficulties have begun?
- Did those difficulties contribute to the offense in any way? How? Why?
- Was the writer/speaker actually doing what s/he said at the time of offense?
- Should we consider the writer/speaker a suspect?
Tuition: $614.00 40 hour class - Post Plan 1 Reimbursable
Dates just added for our one day; Interviewing for First Responders Class:
San Rafael: March 21, 2017
Rialto: April 26, 2017
See Course Calendar for more dates.
We are pleased to announce our Investigative Interview & Interrogation class is now STC Certified.